Friday, June 11, 2010

*Face->Palm*

Ok folks, well that was short lived. With my summer class in full swing and my job starting next week, I've realized that joining Helljumpers, which ended up joining Dead Terrorists alliance, was really a bad idea. It's too much work right now to have to register for 3 different KB's and a couple different forums. And then the different TeamSpeak channels to sign up for (I much prefer vent, to be honest). Coordinating ops that I can make, plus I can't fly all that well of ships, can't even use T2 turrets yet. Though I think I might try to get into a rifter, so, having t2 autocannons would be a good idea. Anyway, this is basically a shout out to any low-sec corps willing to take in a 7mil SP character for a little bit. I'd sure appreciate it.

Oh, i forgot, I can use a Sentinel now, ewar ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment