Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break

So, as I said in my last post, I'm still a school kid. Right now I'm on spring break, really would like to play right now, but, still not a good idea. I'll be be on Eve in the summer though. :D
And, looking forward to this! Moa carnage! Thinking I might try Ouch Alliance for some PvP experience. Then, if I can, I'll try for Hellhounds maybe. I've recently become fascinated with Mynxee's blog, http://lifeinlowsec.blogspot.com/ . She and her gang of gals seem to be having way more fun than I thought low-sec pirates could. I'd be glad just to talk to them in-game. We shall see though. It's been around a year since I last did PvP. And with that being FW, I'm not really sure about this, gonna be different, that's for sure. For now I'm content with watching youtube vids, reading pirate blogs, and dev blogs. see you folks in-game in a few months. Not sure when the next post will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment